Disclaimer

This blog cannot be viewed completely with Internet Explorer. For your viewing pleasure, we recommend Mozilla Firefox.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Congratulations to new BOD 2010/2011

We chose you for a reason. We want you to be better than us. We want you to have a more successful IU Day. We want the blog to be WELL-PUBLICISED among Interactors. We want you guys to NEVER be looked down at.

As our parting words, some of us have things we'd like to say to you :')

Annabelle: A huga huga thank you to the BOD of 09/10 for giving us the best year of Interact so far. All the best to the new BOD!

Rocyie: To fellow interactors and new BOD 10/11, thanks for the day really. I really don't know where to start as the club has given me a chance to learn things that you can't get from the other clubs and have led me to knowing a bunch of amazing friends and partners. The ups and downs have taught us precious lessons and of course, strengthen our bonds. I will never forget anyone of you guys ESPECIALLY the upcoming BOD. Working with you guys was wonderful. My mate Annabelle whom I've known since Standard 4, you're the greatest president ever! Yuka, all the best ok? I'm sure you can do better than me. Crystal, being a treasurer isn't easy but I'll still love you no matter what!

Rupini: New BOD, I'm sure you guys will rock the club! Make sure Interact stays as the best club in SAB forever. I love you guys and goodluck!

Xian Jin: I have a lot to say to you but I just don't know where and how to start. I really love this BOD a lot, so please make me proud. Also, thank you for the birthday present aka the tissue box. I'll utilise it during your IU day next year. May the Interact spirit go on forever! :P

Farah: Dear juniors//BOD of 10/11. I challenge you to make our club, our IU day, our Comm Serve + Funding projects and our blog well-publicised and more successful. Publicity is a thing that SHOULD and MUST be done TOGETHER and not only by the Director and Deputy. To the form fours that I've known for years, I wish you all the best and I really love you all[yes, even the boys xP]! You know you can always count on any one of us outgoing BOD to help out in times of need. All you need to do is ASK :D

No comments:

Post a Comment